Half Year Cheer Program!
Starting in November, our popular Half Year Cheer is back! This program is perfect for everyone ages 4 to 18 years old looking to get a taste of what All Star Cheer is all about. With only 1-2 practices a week, and 3 competitions, this low cost, low commitment cheer team is a great way to try out competitive cheer, to maintain current cheer skills, make new friends, and have an AMAZING time!
Here are some FAQs about this amazing program!
- When does it start? When does it end?
- This program starts the first week of November, the exact date is based on which team your child is placed on.
- How long does the program run?
- This team runs for 6 months from November through the end of April.
- How will you place teams?
- We evaluate the skillset of the cheerleader and then place them on a team that best suits their skillset first, and then age secondarily.
- How many times do they compete?
- This team competes 2 times and will have performance opportunities 1-2 additional times during the season.
- What will my child need?
- They will need any plain white cheer shoes. They will also need a bow and uniform to compete.
- How much does it cost?
- Please reach out for pricing information as we do not post that on our website.
- Are there fundraisers available?
- Yes! We run fundraisers at least 1x per month. We also have canning and toll booth opportunities that can be added as needed as well.
- How do I sign up?
- You can sign up by clicking the Register Now button on our webpage, by calling the gym at 978-516-6154 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.